EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY – KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
ZEP-RE (PTA Reinsurance Company) is a specialized institution of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) established to service and develop the insurance and reinsurance industry within the Region. We are seeking a high caliber and results-oriented Congolese (from the Democratic Republic of Congo) to create growth, capacity, and competitive advantage in our business in the capacity of Key Account Manager for the DRC market. Duty station will be Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo.
To assist in effecting the mandate of the company in all aspects of Reinsurance Underwriting. He / She will specifically: -
- Provide quality support to our clients in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Underwrite treaty and facultative reinsurance business;
- Carry out company training initiatives for staff and clients;
- Carry out periodic market research and analysis;
- Grow the company brand and market share;
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time
The preferred candidate should have: -
- A relevant degree from a recognized University. Insurance, Actuarial Science and Engineering fields will be most preferred.
- Relevant insurance professional qualifications – ACII preferred;
- Computer fluency in MS Office suite plus other Insurance/ Reinsurance packages;
- At least 7 years’ underwriting experience in an insurance/reinsurance company especially in the Property Class;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be a team player;
- Value excellency and first-class service provision;
- Be of high professionalism and integrity.
ZEP-RE is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to gender equality in its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly females are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED